- Tapestry needles made of aluminium
- Blunt ends to avoid injury while sewing knitted projects
- Perfect for all yarn types
- Cord eye for easy threading
Set of 3 Connectors with 1 Cord key
- An innovative product - extremely useful tool for joining two cords in order to provide a larger cord length
- Can be used for handling bigger projects
- Convenient to use
- Comes with a tightening slot that can be used to provide more grip with the help of a cord key
- Available in two different lengths (2 Connectors of 35.00mm, 1 Connector of 50.00mm with 1 Cord key)
- Packed in a small handy pouch
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist - easy to store
- Smooth join - enables stitches to slide around needles effortless
- Long threaded screw-in "join" insures that cord and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole provided in the metal join for extra secure tightening
- Specially designed key facilitates effortless tightening
- End caps easily fit on cord and keeps knitting safe
- Available in two different lengths 22'' & 49''
Get creative with yarn balls with a set of 2 easy-to-use pom pom makers. Available in two shapes to make pom poms in different sizes for a variety of projects.
Needle Size Id Tags
Identify knitting needle sizes with easy-to-slip ID tags. Even when needle tips are removed keep track of the sizes. To make it easy identification for knitters, the tags are marked with metric and US sizes.
Set of 12 Needle Size ID Tags in a pouch